Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Together we can do more!



It's time to start planning for our second Animal Welfare Leadership meeting. I have a speaker lined up to share more about web resources available to us (such as google docs, Ning, doodle.com). I am soliciting ideas and offers to present and speak at our second meeting. We are tentatively looking at Saturday, May 15th. Based on feedback from our first meeting we will ensure that we have time for networking and mingling amongst those of us in the animal welfare community. If you have a topic that you feel would be beneficial for the animal welfare to hear about please shoot me an email (marilou@pethavenmn.org).

I am reposting a blog from late December shortly after our first Animal Welfare Leadership meeting.


I WILL DO MORE

I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And what I can do, I ought to do.
And what I ought to do, by the grace of God, I will do.
I will do more than belong...I will participate.
I will do more than care...I will help.
I will do more than believe...I will practice.
I will do more than be fair...I will be kind.
I will do more than dream...I will work.
I will do more than teach...I will inspire.
I will do more than earn...I will enrich.
I will do more than give...I will serve.
I will do more than live...I will grow.
I will do more than talk...I will act.
I will be more than good...I will be good for something.


- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment